Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on the “order contacts” button above
- Select your brand from the “Select Your Brand” Menu, or click the “Find Your Contacts” button in the middle of the page
- Click on your product once you have located it
- Fill in the patient name, as well as, prescription information
- Click the “EyeSubscribe” box if patient would like to enroll in auto delivery
- Add your order to your shopping cart
- Review your cart, if accurate, click “Continue”
- Choose whether you would like to sign in to an existing account, or create a new account
- Enter your billing and shipping information
- Choose shipping method and enter payment information
- Select the “Complete Order” button to complete your transaction
- Print the order confirmation page for your records
Yes, you do need a current contact lens prescription to place an order
Finding the prescription is easy. By searching the box cover you can locate the prescription we issued you.
A current prescription is required to place an online order. Please contact us for help in obtaining an updated prescription.
After we have verified your prescription, standard delivery is approximately three to five business days.
Yes, please contact our office for options on how to utilize your insurance benefits.
All contact orders are FREE to ship.
Yes, if you hold a MasterCard or Visa FSA or HSA credit/debit card, you may use it a the time you check out. Otherwise, please submit your order confirmation to your proper plan administration.
Each manufacturer will have a different process for submitting. If the product you are purchasing has a rebate available, there will be a notification on the product page. You may click on “View Rebate Information” to get a full description, including how to claim the rebate.